It’s good to be happy, but staying happy is all that matters. A lot of people will give anything to be happy, even if it means giving up their jobs. people love to get involved in things that cause them to be happy. it is easier for a person to walk out of a high-paying job if they are not happy but can be extremely difficult to leave a job where they are happy, even though it’s a low paying job.
Our happiness is connected to the things that we get involved in. if you are not happy, check what you do, you will likely find out why you’re not happy. this means that we are responsible for our own state of happiness or unhappiness.
According to wikipedia a habit is a routine of behaviour that is repeated regularly and tends to occur subconsciously. The habits you repeat or don’t repeat everyday largely determines your health, wealth and happiness. knowing how to change your habits means knowing how to confidently own and manage your days, focus on the behaviours that have the highest impact and reverse-engineer the life you want.
The thing about habits is that they are almost impossible to break, except you are determined to break them. Read here. We all have habits that either make us happy or block our happiness. From anticipating problems, being a slave to our fears to holding on to our pasts.whatever it is, if we are determined to be happy and if we are conscious enough, we will easily detect those hidden ones that block our happiness.
Here are some of those habits that block our happiness
1. LIVING A LIE This attitude is a big cause of unhappiness. On the outside you are one have-it-all happy-looking person bu in reality, you are just a fake and depressed person. i advice, don’t let it get to that level. it is better to be poor and happy than to pretend to be rich and be depressed.
2. HAVING A NONCHALANT ATTITUDE TOWARD LIFE People who do not take things seriously and only pass through life as in a dream are less likely to be happy. I don’t mean one has to be too serious and not take time to have fun but sometimes, we must take control of our lives and steer it’s course properly. Being nonchalant about our life situations can easily throw us into a state of unhappiness.
3. HOLDING NEGATIVE BELIEFS Holding negative thoughts have a way of sapping all of your happiness and soon, your beliefs. Beliefs are very strong. They form our mindsets and shape our lives. Negative beliefs soon turn into negative lifestyle which causes a lack of happiness.
4. INABILITY TO BALANCE Life itself comes with enough problems, not knowing how to balance things is another load of problems on it’s own. Lack of balance usually happens when we have a lot on our hands and don’t know how to keep the balanced. Too much of everything is bad and too little of everything is not exactly good, here, balance is key.
5. HANGING AROUND THE WRONG PEOPLE The saying that we become like the 5 people we hang out with so much is true. The wrong circle can throw you off course. Choose your friends wisely, not every one wants you to be happy. Make friends with people who will help you do better, people who are going along your path or people who have gotten to where you are going.