The easiest way to become a person of excellence is to improve yourself. If you don’t strive to become a better version of you, you will end up displeasing yourself and becoming a problem to other people.
I’m a sucker for self improvement. Merely thinking about the word brings vibrancy to my being, simply because I’ve realized that the best thing anyone can do for themselves is to improve on every aspect of their lives.
Self improvement is the key to a good self esteem. It’s the new trend, and it’s the only way you can be addressed as properly as you wish to.
I have 5 tips, that you can use to improve your own life. Read below:
1. Improve Your Expertise, Skills and Knowledge – The best way to do this is to invest your time and resources to leaning and development. You already have a chosen career path, research more on it. Learn more skills and make sure you’re better at them before pressing on. Study so that you won’t start asking whether the rich get more than 24 hours in a day. Develop yourself by associating with those who are experts in their fields and who are excellent people.
2. Be Productive and Efficient – Productivity and efficiency are the results of an improved life. If you try your best to be quick and efficient in whatever you do, you increase your level of productivity and gradually improve your self. If you’re a job seeker, I’m sure you’re aware that most employers are looking for employees who can deliver great value to their organizations. Improving yourself is your personal duty and obligation.
3. Build a good Reputation – Let people know you for who you are. Be the real you and be conscious of the reputation you build in your society. Build a very good brand for yourself, let people know you as a person of integrity. They say a good name is better than great riches, a good name and a good reputation will open doors for you where money or knowledge cannot.
4. Automate and Build Systems – The process of automation involves building systems and structures in what you do. This is largely dependent on your ability to influence people for the right reasons. Build a strong team of people who will work for you. Let them understudy you and they will replicate you in your field. This is the only way to multiply yourself and get more done.
5. Have A Good Attitude and An Outstanding Personality – Treat people right and give respect to whom it’s due. Address them how you want to be addressed, respect yourself and other people will respect you. Teach people what you know, don’t be stingy with knowledge.
There are more ways by which a man can work on himself. It’s every man’s duty to find it out. If we all decide to improve ourselves, perhaps, this nation will be better and we’ll quit blaming the government.
I challenge you today, let self improvement be the most important on your to-do list. Seek more ways by which you can get rid of value killers in you and be useful to your generation.